Imagine a career with Sentinel Risk Advisors—the Carolinas’ premier independent risk management firm with a dedication to excellence in all that we do, including building our team.
We are constantly searching for exceptional talent. Our proven team-based approach and talent-laden colleagues work tirelessly to provide a supportive and collaborative culture to ensure success.
Whether currently in the insurance industry or not, we want you to join our team.
Our current open positions include:
Client Executives are responsible for developing new and existing business relationships. If you are a proactive, confident self-starter that thrives in competitive situations and positively influences others through poised, charismatic communication–this role is for you. Client Executives are dynamic multitaskers with the ability to focus on several tasks at once and work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Key characteristics of a Client Executive include:
- Prior experience in a client-facing environment that provided exposure to “C” level decision makers.
- An engaged, autonomous personality with a drive to succeed in a team-based environment.
- Desire to convey an acute value proposition and vision.
- Adept at building rapport and maintaining relationships.
If you are interested in blazing new trails, follow the link below to start the process:
The Director of Specialty Lines aids clients in creating comprehensive and competitive Management Liability, Cyber/Privacy and Security, Professional and Pollution risk and insurance programs. If you consider yourself a specialty lines guru who excels in a collaborative environment this may be your dream role.
Key characteristics of the Director of Specialty Lines include:
- Proven ability to find creative solutions for placement of programs
- Strength in negotiation and program design
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Desire to make Independent decisions
If you are a detail oriented technician, with a commitment to enhancing the overall Client Experience, click the link below to start the process:
Account Advisors/Account Specialists aide Client Executives and our valued clients in servicing of commercial accounts including marketing and insurance program design, technical knowledge, expertise, support, and daily service needs. If you are a proactive individual driven to be accurate who thrives in detail and excels in insurance knowledge–this role is for you.
Key characteristics of an Account Advisor/Account Specialist include:
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Capable of setting priorities, working in a fast-paced environment, and coordinating with a team to achieve goals.
- Remain educated and informed on ever-changing industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages, and technology.
- Efficient and effective communicator with clients, co-workers, and other business contacts.
If you are happiest “in the weeds” showcasing your expertise, click the link below to start the process:
The Office Coordinator manages visitors, telephone messages and calls in a professional and efficient manner. In addition to this, the Office Coordinator performs various clerical duties which supports the overall organization.
Primary responsibilities of an Office Administrator include:
- Open and Close the Office daily – turn on/off lights, TVs, music, open/close doors etc. Ensure overall cleanliness and orderliness in the reception area
- Often acting as the first impression of Sentinel to external partners, give a warm greeting to all people calling in and entering the office premises
- Receive and screen all incoming phone calls and connect them to appropriate personnel. If the appropriate party is not available offer another party, voicemail or take written message
- Process incoming/outgoing mail daily including maintenance of supplies for postage machine
- Provide insurance agency related support such as maintaining resident and non-resident licenses for all licensed associates and the entity
- Pull all online documents from all carriers daily and route to the individual account manager