We understand the many levels of variance and complexities that are prevalent in today’s healthcare industry and the challenges you face as a healthcare provider or professional administrator. Our Healthcare Practice Solution Center features dedicated in-house risk management consultants who provide strategic services and technical depth that is tailored to your specific needs.
Our strategic partnership with Curi, a physician-owned company known for its commitment to support physicians and administrators in the practice of medicine, offers a broad range of options for medical professional and cyber liability/regulatory coverages. The power of this alliance between industry leaders means smarter coverage at a better value for Curi’s clients and members—and YOU.
The result is a personalized prescription of coverage to protect, preserve, and elevate your healthcare practice in an ever-changing environment.
Innovative Solutions—custom-built protection to safeguard your practice.
- Property & Casualty (P&C)
- Business Property/General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Workers’ Compensation
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
- Executive and Management Liability
- Directors and Officers insurance (D&O)
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Fiduciary Liability insurance
- Surety Practice Group—provides contract and commercial bonding solutions
Resourceful Services —administered by best-in-class consultants and experts
- The Sentinel Risk Advisors Risk Performance Group is a highly specialized team, tasked with providing guidance and service in three specific areas:
- Claims Analysis
- Contractual Risk Transfer
- Risk Engineering
- Sentinel Connect, our risk management website, combines efficiency with user-friendly tools, offering time-saving resources that build convenience into managing your everyday work tasks.
- Private Client Services designs personal insurance solutions (homeowners, auto, valuables, watercraft, personal umbrella, and more) to protect successful individuals and families from the various risks and exposures associated with the accumulation of substantial assets.
- Crisis Communications extends pre-crisis advisory and planning services on a consultative basis to help protect your brand and business when a threat, whether real or perceived, rises to the level of a crisis.