EDIC is the leading dental malpractice provider in North Carolina, and for good reason. The company is owned and governed by dentists, ensuring a service offering that can only come from those who know and care about your practice and profession as much as you do.
Sentinel is proud to be EDIC’s exclusive risk management partner in the Carolinas. Our strategic partnership with EDIC affords our clients access to value-added services that are unique in the industry, including tailor-made programs offering free, expert assistance with human resource and labor issues.
HR|Experts provide sound, practical and timely HR advice in the following ways:
- Unlimited confidential telephone access to HR Experts from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Call 1-877-906-8767 and get answers to your HR and management questions.
- Assistance with hiring issues, regulatory compliance, termination, compensation, unemployment claims, wage and hour, safety, managing staff performance, employee performance issues, motivating staff, employee benefits, or any other HR issue. Call HR Experts before you make a decision and be confident you’ve taken the right action.
- Sample forms, policies, tools and checklists to save you time.
- Template to develop your own personalized employee handbook.
- Broader services available for an additional fee such as background checks, in person and on-line training, coaching and assessments, recruiting services, interim HR consulting or project work, and the like.
Get Your Quote Today
Download the application form, fill it out electronically OR submit .pdf by email. We’ll have your quote within two business days.
Your Dental Risks Solutions Team
Your dedicated Sentinel Healthcare Practice Solutions Center Team is built to be responsive, communicative, and redundant—by design. This group of experts assess the risks you face today and prepares you for the risks of tomorrow.
Michael S. Tekely, AAI
Director of Healthcare Practice
Sam Hurley, CISR
Account Advisor, Healthcare Practice
Account Specialist, Healthcare Practice