These are trying times for North Carolina dentists and dental practices. But here’s a bit of good news. Your practice and your profession are supported by some of the best resources available in the nation. And, your Sentinel team is here to affect the best possible outcome on your behalf. So don’t assume a claim for business losses will be uncovered. Document your losses and expenditures during the downturn caused by COVID-19. And call us today.
You can reach me, Sara Biggs Jarrett, directly at email@example.com, or by phone at 919-926-4643. To reach my colleague and your account manager, Sandra Byerly, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at 336-842-4812.
Here is a list of resources to guide your response to COVID-19 and aid in the recovery process.
- Your colleagues across the state are beginning to take advantage of small business grants and loans available through state and federal relief programs, and you should, too. These economic relief funds come at little to no cost, are easy to apply for, and can keep your practice afloat until community isolation and safety restriction measures are lifted. To read more, and to apply, visit Sentinel’s COVID-19 Website, here.
- The NC Dental Society is a wealth of information and resources, for members and nonmembers, alike. Visit the site today for information on business interruption recovery strategies, free webinars, tips for effective communication with employees and other helpful human resource guides, stress and mental health resources, pandemic best practices from the ADA, and more. Visit the NCDS website, here.
- Take full advantage of your free HR Experts hotline during and after the pandemic crisis. This free hotline is staffed by HR|Experts, a local organization that has over 55 years of experience counseling employers by phone on HR and employment-related matters. As a Sentinel client, there is no limit to the number of calls you can make.
Dee Brown and her team are standing by Monday-Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 1-888-HREXPRT (1-888-473-9778) today, and receive answers to even the stickiest human resource issue, including:
- Assistance with hiring issues, regulatory compliance, termination, compensation, unemployment claims, wage and hour, safety, managing staff performance, employee performance issues, motivating staff, employee benefits, or any other HR issue. Call HR Experts before you make a decision and be confident you’ve taken the right action.
- Sample forms, policies, tools and checklists to save you time.
- Template to develop your own personalized employee handbook.
- Broader services available for an additional fee such as background checks, in person and on-line training, coaching and assessments, recruiting services, interim HR consulting or project work, and the like.