Harassment in the workplace has long been a conundrum for business owners and employees alike. Today, thanks to the Harvey Weinsteins of the world and the #metoo social movement, it’s an issue your business can no longer afford to ignore.
Join Sentinel for an in-depth look at sexual harassment, from the current legal landscape to emerging trends. Learn how to safeguard your business from liability, and protect your employees in the process.
Tuesday, May 8 — 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Carolina Country Club, 2500 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27608. A buffet lunch will be served. Kindly RSVP.
Our esteemed panel of legal, HR and risk management experts will give you the tools to:
- Define what does (and doesn’t) constitute harassment in the workplace
- Implement effective HR policies that protect both the business and employee
- Manage an appropriate and effective response to an harassment claim
- Develop a practical, cost-effective risk management and insurance plan
- Prevent claims from occurring and mitigate losses if they do
- Create a culture of accountability for your business
Participants will receive invaluable HR policy and training materials, sample insurance applications, and more.
Panelists include: Kimberly J. Korando, esq., Smith Anderson; Amelia Bernstein, esq., Sentinel Risk Advisors; and Jacqueline Hawkins, esq., Sentinel Risk Advisors
Click here to RSVP: http://sentinelriskad.wpengine.com/rsvp